5 Trends in High Fashion Shoes and How to Make them More Comfortable
Heels dominate fashion trends, and comfort is within reach
TAMPA, Florida – (July 16, 2018) – It’s difficult to discuss high-fashion women’s shoes without discussing high heels.
After all, heels or pumps tend to dominate the fashion world. Women love them, men love to look at them.
They make women look more attractive and feel bolder, a combination that’s hard to beat.
When it comes to the trends in high-fashion shoes there is also one thing to keep in mind – high fashion doesn’t need to mean uncomfortable.
The two can absolutely go hand-in-hand, and should.
“You want to love the shoes you are wearing, but you also want them to feel great on your feet,” explains Cedrick McDonald, owner of Exotics by Cedrick.
“As an artist, I want to give the world beautiful shoes. I love the way their confidence soars when they put them on.
It leaves us both feeling great.”
Here are 5 trends in high-fashion shoes:
- Designer. Donning a pair of designer shoes makes a bold statement, and that’s the direction people are taking. Designer shoes show some personality, preferences, and are seen as a status symbol.
- Bold with bling. Who doesn’t love some bling as a finishing touch for their outfit? With shoes that have bling, you are always ready to go and dress things up. Exotics by Cedrick offers a patented bottom outsole that features snakeskin and Swarovski crystals. It doesn’t get any more bold with bling than that.
- Comfort. Nobody wants to wear shoes that hurt their feet. The new trend is in ensuring that shoes are comfortable. Comfortable shoes will help people be more confident and happier.
- Heels and more heels. Having different types of heels is always in style. Women love the look, the way they make them feel, and the multitude of designs that they come in. Find heels that match your personality and you are all set.
- Shoes with meaning. Being able to choose shoes that come from a company that gives back to special causes makes wearing them that much better. People today appreciate shoe brands that give back to charities. Exotics by Cedrick has a passion for helping the cause of fighting AIDS in the world, and donates proceeds from the sale of every pair of shoes to the AIDS Foundation.
“Whether you follow the trends or help set them, we all love to see what’s going on with them,” added McDonald.
“We can all agree that we love fine shoes and the way they make us feel. I bring my artistic ability to every pair of shoes I create, helping to set the trends.”
When it comes to making heels more comfortable, there are some things you can do.
They include wearing them around the house for a few hours to help stretch them out and get them more broken in, putting some padded inserts in them, investing in good quality heels to begin with, and taking good care of your heels to keep them in excellent working condition.
Also, choose a high heel that has a great outsole, because that’s where the magic is in keeping it comfortable.
A good outsole offers extra padding at the ball, which is where most of your weight is applied.
McDonald is a bit of a pioneer in the shoe industry, having created a style that is unique enough to earn a U.S. patent.
His line of designer footwear features high-fashion pumps with 4-6” heels that have an eye-catching snakeskin outsole that is encrusted with Swarovski crystals on the bottom of every shoe.
They are shoes that help make a statement not only about the designer, but about the person wearing them.
Started in 2016, Exotics by Cedrick is high-fashion shoe line that has been turning heads from the Golden Globes to the MTV Movie and TV Awards.
The company motto is Live Life Through Your Soles, and he’s created unique-looking soles that stand out and make a statement.
McDonald is a serial entrepreneur who owns several businesses in addition to Exotics by Cedrick.
From the Tampa area, he aims to help set the trends in the high fashion world.
To create his shoes, he starts with a hand sketch, usually in the middle of the night, and then creates the rendered design on CAD.
About Exotics by Cedrick
Owned by Cedrick McDonald, Exotics by Cedrick, a celebrity fashion and footwear designer, is a Tampa-based high-fashion high heel shoe company.
The company has a patent for its unique design, which features a snakeskin outsole that is encrusted with Swarovski crystals.
Since the company was started in 2016, the trend-setting shoes have made their way into many celebrity hands.
He is also dedicated to giving back and helping charities, including having teamed up with the AIDS Foundation to help fight the disease globally.
With a passion for helping people feel confident from their head to their toes, Cedrick is a trail blazer in the celebrity fashion and footwear industry.
“I have a personal agenda to address the HIV/AIDS epidemic in a way that will positively impact and educate the community…By allocating funds to this research will directly impact the overall vision.”
To learn more about Exotics by Cedrick, visit the site at www.exoticsbycedrick.com.