Next Thursday at 12pm EST, Grailed will unveil an exclusive drop of 100 Supreme skateboard decks including some of the rarest artist collaboration designs considered to be highly coveted collectibles by art and fashion enthusiasts alike.
Supreme is near monolithic in not just streetwear, but popular culture today – as iconic as the Box Logo has become in recent years, Supreme has always first and foremost been a skate brand.
The Grailed team has spent months curating their largest selection of Supreme decks ever and will be offering them for unparalleled prices in an effort to bring these normally high ticket items to the masses.
Notable designs will include:
- Supreme x Public Enemy, “It Takes a Nation Of Millions” (2006)
- Supreme x Chapman Bros., “CFC76311561 2002” (2012)
- Supreme x Harmony Korine, “Macaulay Culkin” (2011)
- Supreme x Sean Cliver, “Halloween” (2008)
- Supreme, “Red Dipped Logo” (2007)
- Supreme, “Copyright” (1998)
- Supreme, “Snow White” (2011)
- Supreme, “Kermit The Frog” (2008)
- Supreme, “Power Corruption & Lies” (2013)
- Supreme x Ryan McGuiness, “Pantone CMYK” (2000)
This drop will serve as the finale of Grailed’s Summer Heatwave drops