Leading Australian luxury sleepwear brand Sant and Abel has collaborated with The Blonde Salad on an EXCLUSIVE capsule pajama collection.
Featuring a never before seen cactus print that was designed by Sant and Abel founder Sophi
The capsule collection will be sold exclusively on TheBlondeSalad.com for one month until July 30th.
Pieces run in sizes XS-L and are priced from $35 to $110.
Below are images of the collection and hi-res images can be found here.
Sant and Abel is the first pajama brand to be sold on The Blonde Salad and follows their highly successful collaboration with the Beverly Hills Hotel.
- Women’s Night Shirt & Summer Short Set:
The super soft pure cotton cactus night shirt comes with a chest pocket and has been beautifully tailored with contrasting pink piping and pink lining on the cuffs and collar.
- The vibrant cactus short set is also made from luxurious, super soft pure cotton, breathable and lightweight for the warmer months.
- This adorable set comes with cute boxer shorts with a contrasting pink drawstring and piping, together with a short sleeve button up shirt.
- Women’s Sleep Mask:
Your sleep is not complete without one of our cactus eye masks.
- These luxurious eye masks come with a deliciously soft pink charmeuse lining to rest on your eyes and a vibrant cactus print pure cotton cover.
- All eye masks are complete with an elasticized head strap.