Need a last-minute suit or tuxedo for the holidays, New Year’s Eve or a winter wedding?
Need a last-minute gift idea under $200?
The Groomsman Suit is the first company allowing you to own a stylish, high-quality suit or tuxedo for less than the cost of a rental.
And you never have to leave home or fight holiday crowds!
The core line is available in five styles and seven colors for just $194.
- First company of its kind selling modern and slim fit jackets and pants as “separates” allowing men to mix and match from 60 sizes to fit their unique body.
- With afit guarantee, free at-home trial, free shipping both ways and premium customer service, TGS has a return rate of less than 5%, far below industry average.
- Since launching out of a New York City apartment in 2016, the rapidly growing startup generated $2.5 million in sales in 2018, is projecting $8 millionin sales in 2019, and is now headquartered out of a 2,200 square foot warehouse in Chicago.
- Won the Wedding Wire’s Couple’s Choice Awards in 2017 and 2018. Five stars all over Wedding Wire and The Knot.
- TGS was co-founded by lifelong friendsJeanne Foley and Diana Ganz after Jeanne’s personal experience planning her own wedding. Jeanne’s fashion industry experience combined with Diana’s award-winning business background has proved to be a perfect fit.