You have to see this!
Magnetic Dual Tote for Mom and Baby
Incredible mom founder of Multiwear, Priscilla Barton, who has just launched a Kickstarter campaign to promote her new Division of Labor Dual Tote – this bag is incredible and we’ve never seen anything like it!
A must have for moms, this bag combines everything a mom needs for baby (Care Tote) and everything mom needs for herself (Command Tote.)
The two bags can be used separately or they can be attached into one (magnetically!).
This bag isn’t just for moms – it can be used for gym-goers, students, young professionals, and everyone in between!
The Division of Labor in action!
- Insulated and wipe-clean interior pockets for bottles or snacks
- Zippered key pocket with key ring to clip your keys to so you won’t lose them
- Reminder tabs in pockets – pull them out as a reminder that something needs to be thrown in the laundry, replenished, or put in the fridge or freezer!
- Labeled pockets that can be washed and reused
- Easy extend stroller strap to hang on stroller
- Easy access external cell phone pocket
- External webbing strip to allow connecting of bags, attachment of accessories such as baby toys, yoga strap for mat, baby carrier, hats, and much more
The Kickstarter Campaign currently has a goal of $15,000 and will reward backers with a tote bag of their own!
To visit the Kickstarter campaign page visit