Clothing Marketplace called DesignerShare
It’s a really fantastic marketplace where women can loan and rent their high-end clothing and accessories from each other.
I like to think of it as “Fashion meets Function”, and a great way for all to enjoy designer items for the low.
Essentially you’re creating an unlimited Designer wardrobe,
The goal is to allow women to look and feel fabulous all while expanding their networks—it’s about building each other up and feeling your most confident.
Headquartered in Chicago, they are expanding nationwide, and I would love to have you check it out.
Here’s how it works:
- Anyone in Chicago area can list
- They decide the rental price, with items usually listing at a weekly rate of 10% of the original retail value
- They receive 75% of the rental cost
- Any fashion lover can sign up to rent
- They’ll receive fabulous designer styles at a fraction of the price
- They can request pieces for specific dates and rent by the week
- They can wear the outfit as often as wanted before returning