Happy Hump Day!
Have you had a chance to check out Chicago based DesignerShare yet?
It’s this really fantastic clothing marketplace where women can loan and rent their high-end clothing and accessories from each other.
I like to think of it as “Fashion meets Function”.
Designer deals for less?!
Sign me up please!
What I love about the concept is that it gives every woman the opportunity to look and feel amazing whenever they want….you don’t need a special occasion or any rhyme or reason.
The goal is to allow women to look and feel fabulous all while expanding their networks—it’s about building each other up and feeling your most confident!
Although headquartered in Chicago, they have recently started shipping nationwide, which is awesome.
This is perfect for anyone looking for a killer Holiday outfit for less, or just want a reason to look and feel like a million bucks without spending it!
Here’s how it works:
- Anyone in Chicago area can list
- They decide the rental price, with items usually listing at a weekly rate of 10% of the original retail value
- They receive 75% of the rental cost
- Any fashion lover can sign up to rent
- They’ll receive fabulous designer styles at a fraction of the price
- They can request pieces for specific dates and rent by the week
- They can wear the outfit as often as wanted before returning