CELLAR SELECTIONS 2017
Wine has offically been named the best performing collectable investment.
* With that in mind, Wine Enthusiast has just released it’s Top 100 wines of 2017 to collect!
In recent years wine has shown to be a more stable investment than classic cars, rare art and jewelry, and has outpaced the competition in price and growth while still being the most accessible collection to start.
Of the more than 22,000 wines reviewed in the last year, less than 4% were deemed worthy of the Cellar Selection designation.
From that list, they further narrowed their selection to an exclusive 100 wines, each chosen for its prestige, ageability and immense quality.
2017 Top 100 Cellar Selections Fast Facts:
- A mere .45% of the wines tasted by Wine Enthusiast‘s panel in 2017 made the list.
- There are four 100-point wines hailing from Bordeaux, Champagne, and the Douro in Portugal.
- More than 50% of the wines on the list are under $100.
- A total of 15 wines on the list cost $50 or less.
Click through to find the full list of Wine Enthusiast’s Top 100 Cellar Selections of 2017 here: