ANNE BARGE BRIDAL ATELIER INTRODUCES VIRTUAL BRIDAL APPOINTMENTS
Just when you thought planning your wedding couldn’t get any more difficult – a global pandemic is thrown into the mix. Suddenly our advertised exclusive bridal appointment “experience” at Anne Barge became obsolete due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we were faced with the question, what now?
In an effort to stay connected with our brides in a time when many of us are unable to leave our homes, the Anne Barge Bridal Atelier is pleased to introduce Virtual Bridal Appointments. When a bride schedules a virtual appointment, she is able to see our collections and have any questions answered by the Anne Barge team. The key to the virtual appointment is not to make a purchase, but to establish a relationship with the customer.
Here is how it works:
- Get Connected – First, head over to www.annebarge.com and create a wish list of all of the gowns you are interested in. Then, schedule your virtual appointment by emailing Erin Krut, the Anne Barge Bridal Atelier stylist at email@example.com. Virtual appointments are done via Facetime or Zoom.
- During Your Virtual Appointment – Erin will begin each virtual appointment by learning about your wedding plans and discussing every detail, from the venue and time of year to the general aesthetic you prefer. Erin will go through your bridal style and your desired wedding day looks, explaining each dress on your wish list based on fit, shape and fabric. She will also discuss possible customization options or special sizing needed.
- Narrowing Down Your Options – You will then narrow down your gown choices to your top looks. The Anne Barge team would be happy to send fabric swatches for up to three gowns, which will be mailed directly to your home. This will help you visualize the gowns by actually seeing fabrics and colors.
- Set A Date – Finally, you will set up an appointment to try on your selected gowns once the atelier has reopened.
- Who Will Benefit? – Brides looking for a gown who have a Summer or Fall 2020 wedding will be prioritized for virtual appointments. Brides who have postponed their big day and are now considering a smaller ceremony and a second gown will also benefit from these appointments.
- Added Bonus! – Anne Barge will be waiving all rush fees on new orders for Summer and Fall 2020 wedding gown purchases.
We have made it our number one goal at Anne Barge to continue to provide our brides with a personalized experience to make their wedding dreams into a beautiful reality, even during these unprecedented times. We know how devastating this time can be for brides around the world but remember, your love never dies. You will still have your dream wedding and we want to help you feel supported throughout the entire process!
Follow Anne Barge on Instagram