Find Out Why Fashion-Forward Fall is the Favorite Season of Fashionistas
Cooler mornings and dropping daytime temperatures are a sure sign that brisk Fall weather is on its way, meaning it’s time to swap out lightweight summer clothes for the cozy textures of Fall.
For fashionistas, there’s no better way to start this fresh new season than with a Fall wardrobe refresh.
And for those women who love to stay on trend, knowing what’s hot as we swing into cooler weather is a must.
Here’s a sneak peek into this Fall’s Fashion Forecast:
- Go wild! Animal prints are this season’s neutral – you’re going to see them everywhere! From leopard print to smooth snakeskin, coordinate with new prints inspired by the jungle.
- A bold animal print can elevate a knee-high statement boot or the perfect belt bag.
- Go powerful! Take a break from relaxed athleisure and power up on all things tailored.
- From structured blazers to polished, tapered pants, these are classics that will be staples in your closet for years to come.
- Reimagine the classic button-down and add plaids or pinstripes to complete the look.
- Go modern! Infuse every inch of your wardrobe with contemporary autumnal palettes led by colorful textures – think deep plums, golden yellows, burnt oranges and emerald greens in your favorite silhouettes.
On Thursday, September 19, join social media influencer and fashionista, Stacee Michelle, who’s got her finger firmly on the pulse of Fall fashion.
She’ll help you shop for the latest trendy seasonal looks from your local department store, and explain how a few carefully selected pieces can refresh your entire wardrobe.
Interview courtesy: Belk