This week on Fashion Crimes…
We have our first fashion arrest. Someone has turned themselves in for their fashion crimes.
The woman, the myth, the legend, Jessica Kupferman has buckled under the pressure of having nothing to wear and has come to us for help.
She is the co-host and co-founder of the She Podcasts brand.
Let the record be shown, she comes from a lllooonnngg line of terrible dressers.
Next, we dive right into Jessica’s beef with online shopping and her most significant fears.
Plus, we dive into why it’s critical to have work clothes that you feel great wearing and how GREAT style has NO size.
When you feel confident in your clothes, then you’ll be more agreeable to everyone around you – it’s a win-win!
Tune in as Jessica gives loads of fashion crime confessions (dun dun dun).
In this episode:
- Jessica reveals her beef with online shopping.
- The plot thickens: Jessica has another fashion crime confession!
- Jessica thinks there are no good Spanx. However, we reveal a trick that she needs to attempt.
- It’s okay to buy costume jewelry. However, you have to learn how to mix costume and real jewelry.
- When shopping, think about these things: what will look good on me, what’s going to be comfortable, and what looks appropriate.
I hope you enjoy the podcast!
To stay connected, visit www.