THE ROLLING STONES AND BRAVADO CELEBRATE THE OPENING OF THEIR MAXFIELD RETAIL EXPERIENCE
In anticipation of the legendary band’s NO FILTER TOUR coming to LA, The Rolling Stones and Bravado, Universal Music Group’s industry-leading merchandise and brand management company, celebrated the launch of a multi-brand retail experience at Maxfield in Los Angeles.
The collaborative retail experience will be the exclusive destination for these limited-edition items in Los Angeles. Notable attendees include Lucas Jagger, Bravado CEO Mat Vlasic, Bravado Global VP Creative Director Robbie Owens-Russo and ArtistMatt McCormick.
Robbie Owens-Russo_Matt McCormick_ Mat Vlasic
Creative director, Sarah Andelman, co-founder of both the pioneering Paris boutique, Colette, and the consulting and curating company, Just an Idea, was tapped to curate the retail experience bringing together a collective of premier brands who designed special products inspired by and celebrating The Rolling Stones. One of the guest designers, LA-based multimedia artist Matt McCormick painted the walls of installation.
Brand Collaborators: ** EXCLUSIVE TO MAXFIELD
, the fashion forward high-end baby carrier brand, will feature custom limited- edition Rolling Stones carriers.
- Away, the global travel brand known for creating luggage for the modern traveler, will feature a selection of their classic polycarbonate Carry-Ons customizable with hand-painted artwork, inspired by the NO FILTER TOUR.
- Bird, the founder of the shared e-scooter micro-mobility movement thatencourages clean, car-free alternatives, will offer the first ever limited-edition custom Rolling Stones inspired scooter for sale
- Bravado Collection, a coordinated collection of apparel and novelties, will offer unique treatment variations of the tongue that have not been seen before, at accessible price points.
- The Cactus Plant Flea Market apparel capsule will bring thefluid and eccentric combination of type and playful graphic imagery, from the elusive designer Cynthia Lu.
- CASETiFY, the leading tech accessory brand loved by millions, best known for the slimmest military grade iPhone case, bridges the gap between protection and fashionable cases with a limited-edition Rolling Stones collection of iPhone Cases and Apple Watch Bands.
- Edward Bess, the master of lip color, will incorporate the iconic tongue to the simple, sexy and sleek packaging of his larger than life lipstick – Big Kiss.
- Laduree, the ultimate French Maison, offered macarons featuring the Stones logo in custom packaging, fresh daily.
- **American painter, Lucien Smith, dubbed by NY Times as an “art world Wunderkind”, and frequent Virgil Abloh collaborator contributed his own colorful take on the iconic tongue.
- **Multimedia artist, Matt McCormick, widely known for his works that draw inspiration from Western Americana and the human experience, printed the denim jackets with his art.
- Midnight Studios, Shane Gonzales’ streetwear brand with a cult like following, will deliver a Rolling Stones apparel capsule that combines his signature punk and youth street styles in an anti-aesthetic manner.
- ** Paris-born, fashion prodigy, Millinsky of
NASASEASONS-the French streetwear label that embodies Parisian youth culture), brought his signature aesthetic by covering the iconic Rolling Stone tongue in barbed wire.
- YETI,the Austin-based leading premium outdoor brand, will offer top of the line branded beverageware and coolers for an elevated tailgate experience, perfect for the No Filter tour, primarily held at NFL stadiums.
Collaborator_ Lucien Smith_
Dates: August 22-24, 2019
Location: Maxfield, 8825 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90069
Time: 11am – 7pm