THE VFILES SHOW SS19 NYFW
SEPTEMBER 5TH 2018 8PM
620 ATLANTIC AVENUE
Tonight, VFILES blew the roof off of the Barclays Center with a cultural spectacle that included a global cast of designers, models, artists, performers and attendees.
The show was all about inclusivity, diversity and authenticity- a manifestation of VFILES’ mission to empower and connect the creative global youth community.
– Held on the arena floor of Barclays Center, tickets were available to the general public for the first time. Over 3,000 people attended the sold out show!
– The debut of the VFILES RTW collection VFILES YELLOW LABEL by Paul Cupo- closed by Lil Kim who wore a custom look!
– SS19 collections by Runway winners Elena Velez, MARRKNULL, Shuting Qiu, and WINDOWSEN
– Performances by artists from the VFILES Community who were discovered at Pass the Aux: Barbieboy, Jewnique, Danays, and Jean-Luc.
– Performances from artists from the VFILES Community who will be dropping singles with us in September: Alex Mali, Coi Leray, Maya Hirasedo.
– Presented by Sprite®, who have partnered with VFILES, to support and elevate the next generation of creative talent with a desire to cut through. The partnership builds on Sprite®’s 30-year legacy of working with rappers, artists, and influencers who make their voices heard by pushing the boundaries of hip hop through music and self-expression.
FRONT ROW AND CELEB ATTENDEES
Lil Kim, Lil Durk, Asian Doll, Amanda Lepore, Bazzi, Saweetie, Lil Gnar, Jazz Cartier, PnB Rock, Dice Soho, Carmen Carrera, Lil Mosey, Miles Richie, Diggy Simmons, Candy Pratts Price, Wolftyla, Alton Mason, Nicola Formichetti, Trevor Jackson, Munroe Bergdorf, SoIcyJordan, Paris, Jay IDK, Angel + Dren, and more